have you ever laugh without knowing reason?

Sometimes I make laugh without knowing why i m laughing and when i tried to find the reason behind this . I didn't get. When i this share to my friends they said this is common activity, You may laugh sometimes withou any reason.
I also used to do like this only first i laugh and ask why i'm laughing then my friends says that your made but i'm not because i'm like this only and i used to laugh without knowing the reason.
@siliguri (4068)
No i didn't ever laugh without any reason but i see the persons laughing without any reason which looks quite corky...
@1anurag1 (3580)
Haha.. great to be happy is always good. and if you are happy with no reason then i think there is nothing better than this. even if you ask about me. generally i dont laugh just like that. i am habitual of kidding and i do it by these things. earlier when i was a child. i used to laugh to mix up with my elders as my father , uncle used to talk on some issues and laugh, then i used to pretend as i get every thing and give them the company in laughing with them. :)
@Hazelrose (2185)
Hi deependra_gem,No,I never laugh without any reason.I just laugh when i'm happy,or when having funny situations.And sometimes remembering memorale moments with my friends.
Ya...... I use to laugh lots of time but without any reason.... I generally use to laugh to make me happy and to hve a great day
@anurag3786 (6275)
Yaa sometime we laugh without any reason.. and it is only for some fun.. thanking you and keep myloting always..