Are you too old for an Eater Basket

Good Morning Mylot! I was just thinking back to when my mom would make all of us children Easter baskets. She would make me an Easter basket, even when I was twenty years old, and still living in her house. In fact, I even told my mom I would like another one this year. I find it neat she still makes me Easter Baskets filled with goodies of candy, and little presents. Remembering the mornings before Easter that we would color the eggs together was always fun. Did your mom make you an Easter basket? What was in it? Do you think you are too old for an Easter basket? What kind of Easter basket would you prefer today as an adult? I guess I have candy on the mind this morning! More like chocolate..
@mari61960 (4895)
Well I'm 49 and I still want my mother to make me an Easter Basket...I always want my Christmas Stocking filled too...lol I don't think we ever get too old. I find it part of the fun for the holiday.. And....I still color Easter Eggs...now if I could only get someone to hunt for them....
My mother wasn't really into the Easter basket thing. I always made sure that when my kids were home that I too got a basket. That made them feel good to know that I wasn't left out.
i don't think im too old for an easter basket. it's nice to get things... plus i just got a valentines gift from my mommy. :)