President for one day..what changes you want to bring..?

Hey mylotters how are you.. have you ever think something to do for your country.. and suppose you are a president of your country.. but you have not much time for your post.. and you are president for only 24 hours.. so in that 24 hours what changes you should want to bring.. in your country.. I think many peoples think.. this is not sufficient time to make changes in their country.. but i think if you have ability to do something different in your life.. then you can do.. so i want to know.. what changes you should want to bring in your country.. in your period.. it's changes about many types.. changes in political parties, corruption, your country's law.. environment.. security system or you can want to destroy corruption and want to punish corrupted leaders.. so here are many activities that you can do.. in your time of period.. if i say about myself.. and get a chance to become a president of my country.. then firstly i want to remove corruption and punish our corrupted leaders.. because i think corruption are very big problem of many country's and if you getting succeed to remove it.. then one day your country became more developing country.. and i think our mostly political leaders are also corrupted and it is need of today to punish them.. because they eat their country slowly slowly.. so please share your response with me in that discussions.. and please tell me if you get a chance of one day president of your country then what types of changes you want to bring in your country.. please share your response.. i am waiting for your reply.. have a nice day.. and keep mylotting always..
@siliguri (4051)
I will do the same work as Anil kapoor does in Nayak film....
very good dear..
I wuld do something about the economy. Everyone is affected by it . I felt it when my school suddenly had a lot of changes this year just because the school doesn't have enough mone anymore so maybe i could increase the government funds on bublic schols too. and while being in this topic, compared to other coutries our leve of education right now is low. something needs to done that too. Another one would be to make more government organization to help struggling families especiallt now with the high prices. Gas prices are high right now so i would like lower tht too. it would be great if as president i could help.