Wrapping hair in towel healthy?

Hello mylot. I am wondering if wrapping one's hair in a towel after the shower and after putting hair conditioner in it can keep the hair healthy. I have heard somewhere that a little bit of heat is good for the hair. Yet I am not a professional hair dresser, so I do not really know. I picture the ladies sitting under the hair dryers all the time. YEt I do not do that, as my hair is a more fragile in my 30 plus years. The way I try to get heat to my hair is the natural way, by simply wrapping a towel around my head after the shower. Is this healthy?
@jlamela (4909)
I do this habitually: wrapping my hair with towel after taking a bath but so far it did not ruin or damage my hair. I am not into hot oils in the parlor too because I don't want my head "roasted" in an electric cap, so I just apply hot oils in my hair by myself when taking a bath then wrap it with towel. I think the one which can potentially damage the hair stands is rubbing the hair with towel. So in my own opinion, wrapping hair with towel is, of course, healthy and pretty much okay.
@goldeneagle (6775)
It seems to me that this would be a bad thing. I do not have long hair, so I do not have to deal with this, but it would seem that it would be better for your hair to dry quickly as possible after washing it, although I really have no clue one way or the other. LOL