Tired of same freebies being offered!

I don't know how many of you mylotters out there like freebies from companies, but I do. I use to actively search for them all the time a few years back. Now that I have more time on my hands, I sometimes do search for freebies at the freebie websites. Yet lately it seems that freebies are all the same and are often repeated on the same freebie websites. It is disappointing to me, because i use to look forward to getting those freebies in my mail, kind of like little gifts to myself! Does anyone know any good or new freebie websites to go exploring for freebies? Maybe I just need different search tactics? Speaking of freebies, today I got some Emergen-C, and some free Lipton tea in a little sachet-like puch. Cool, huh?
@erikmama (12929)
I have found that most of the sites do list some of the same freebies, but you can find new freebies faster on certain sites, and sometimes thay are not all the same. I use a couple of freebies sites that I really like. FreeSampleForager.com is one of them but it is not updated regularly. I also like spoofee.com whichnot only lists freebies but coupons and deals as well. Members put the postings up here and it is updated throughout the day.I've gotten some really good things from both of these sites. Another one of my favorites is freestufftimes.com which offers freebies and everything related to it. Ive gotten free products, learned of mystery shopping jobs, joined companies that send freebies for review, etc.I think the last one id the best,as it is usually the first to offer the freebies.