The UnderWorld: Rise of the Lycans

Good morning mylot! I woke up early today, and am watching on Starz the Underworld, Rise of the Lycans. It tells the story of the age-old war between the vampires and the werewolves (lycans). The Lycans are enslaved by the vampires, while the head vampire's daughter is consorting with a handsome wereworf by the name of Lucias. Now back in the day, the head vampires took pity when finding Lucias as an infant, and so raised him in his favor. However when the Lycans, especially Lucias, rise to take their freedom back, the movie begins to remind me of the Lord of the Ring's famous battle scenes. Maybe it is the costumes the vampires wear, yet during this all out war the head vampire decided to kill his own daughter Sonya for consorting with a werewolf. It's pretty cold actually, for he chains her to some fixture in their compound, so she can't move from the impending sunlight. And of course Lucias goes back to save her, only to find it is too late. She dies, and Lucias' heart breaks. Then the werewolfs storm the vampire castle, and eventually win their freedom, but not without Lucias killing the head vampire, in return for killing the love of his life. I thought the movie was okay, but compared to the next movie, it could have been better. The plot was too short-lived in my opinion. but it was a good story nonetheless. Have you ever seen The Underworld movies? what do you think of them?
Yeah, i've seen the first two underwold movies. they're good, pretty faithful to the legends of vampires and werewolves legends, but with a modern twist. I hope i will be able to watch that 3rd underworld movie :)
@tluanga (768)
Is that the new sequel of the underworld movie. I have watch two underworld movies. And i like them a lot, they are the best vampire movies i have ever seen. Kate is so hot....