Do you like to dance? or do you think is pointless?

I love to dance, I think it is a really nice way to spend the time and have fun, with out being drinking and you don't have to spend a lot of money. I have seen these days that guys especially don't like to dance anymore, they tell me it is pointless, that is just for girls. I love to dance the Latin rhythms, because I am latin also, but I generally dance everything. So what do you think? Do you like to dance? What is your favorite type of dance?
@towongfoo27 (2989)
I love to dance! Although it has been awhile. I think guys who dance are even more confident and sexy than the guys who don't, too. Dancing is fun and freedom of expression, while listening to great music. I love all kinds of dance, too! I used to dance to house music back in the day, but I also love pop, r & b, soul, rock, and even salsa! I would love to learn how to ballroom dance, too! Saying dancing is pointless is like saying poetry is pointless, when we both know that is not true! Both take just a little imagination and effort, and guys who do not dance seem to have very little.