Who here has experience with Avast! Free Antivirus?

@Masihi (4228)
My friend helped me reformat my laptop and installed the free version of Avast! Free Antivirus a few weeks ago, so I'm wondering what everyone's experience with it would be. Windows Vista Home Premium.
@aerous (13475)
I tried avast but it cannot eliminate worm, my friend where kaspersky do. I am using avira as of this time because this is a good protection to my computer while online... I used only kaspersky if scanning my computer for viruses and eliminate them
@Masihi (4228)
Thanks for responding, so you use Kaspersky for viruses and Avira for spyware?
@aerous (13475)
Nope. I used kaspersky to eliminate all the viruses including spyware and adware but I used avira for security reason. Because avira is a good protection while we are online. It automatically detects viruses...
@Wismay (2038)
I did use the Avast! And it works fine but it fails to recognize some trojan horse, malwares. After facing some problems, I tried AVG and it worked well for me. It did catch the malwares that went unrecognized by Avast! So from then I am using AVG. But now Avast! might have updated or improved that I am not sure. Happy Mylotting!
@jersey86 (1348)
I've used Avast Free Antivirus Too and all i can say that it is one of the best out in the market and it detects some of the virus that wasn't detected on my other antivirus much more if you do have a paid version were can fully utilize the features of Avast Anti Virus.