What kinds of sport do you like?

@emma90 (530)
Indonesia
I like sport in team. I choose basketball because we can play fast, improve our skills, and make score.... =D Beside that we can make a friend more... How about you? what kinds sport do you like?
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
i am not really a sport person....i am not a fan of sports but i love to watch the Olympic every year....just to see how the track and field round will turn out for the athletes from all different countries....i must say i do like track and field.
Hello Dollybaby? Yeah that's right! Track and field was really a very interesting game at the olymphics because it measure the real strength of an athlete. Their stamina on doing any specific strength test. Well, if you do not like sports? I think you better go exercise no matter what happen because it's really important.
@emma90 (530)
@dollybaby: maybe you must try do some exciting sport. Like cycling or another... Keep our health..thanks for your participating and have a good day buddy
@emma90 (530)
and @ online_jon...I agree with you do the real sport is more better than do sport at the games :p.... thanks for your participating and have a good day
I prefer things like bowling, mini golf, and swimming; things where the ball does not come back at me. LOL With my vision, I can't see the ball come back.
@emma90 (530)
LOL thanks buddy for your participation...I like play basketball, cycling, but i never try play golf..I will try someday... have a good day...
I am interested in playing shuttlecock and chess(very often at home). I play occasionally cricket, volleyball and basket ball during any of the sports event in our concern.
• Boston, Massachusetts
Hi Emma, EVersince i was in my secondary years, i love playing volleyball and table tennis. when i had my second job i was exposed to playing the basketball. i too even joined the marathon race and won the second place then. so all the four sports mentioned are the sports i love!