Rude attitude of people in authority.Have you experienced one?

I once had to go to an Immigration Office. I tried to ask for assistance in a polite way only to receive a rude reply from the officer.Hea was attending to other customers that time in a rude way as I could see and told me in the same manner that he can't attend to my queries. Even with his attitude, i tried to keep my calm and told him I could wait until he would be free.With that reply of mine, he pointed to the door and told me to go outside the office If I really wanted to wait. It was odd since the office wasn't full and that there were still vacant chairs to accomodate me.It's pretty obvious that he was acting mean but I tried to follow him since he is in office and even if he doesn't deserve such respect.So, I went outside as he saidIt was so hot outside that I tried to fan my passport and later had to take off my jacket due to much perspiration.After sometime, he called me in again, spoke that are of non-sense so as to reject my plea of wanting to get information about VISA. Until I loose my patience and in a higher voice told him that it's his duty to help me in anyway he could.Only then did he try to answer my queries.What a shame to see their logo outside which says SYSTEM, SERVICE, STANDARD.I surely can't feel it in their office. What would you do if you're in my shoes?
@zoey7879 (3104)
Omigosh yes yes yes I have... In a situation like the immigration office, I would probably have to bite my tongue... but in many situations, I really don't think twice about telling someone if they are being rude and where they can stow that rudeness if they don't knock it off.
I do admire your courage and your stand zoey! I wish I could do that here though. You see , in here the people in authority are UP there.No matter what.So we people have to be real careful.
@zoey7879 (3104)
There are people UP there in every country. But if I don't stand up for me and mine, who the hell will?