what is impotant in life ? skill ? intelligence ? luck ?

@srjac0902 (1170)
Italy
I know a mother, poor deserted by her husband, educated but without luck, educate her children with so much hardship in order not to make the domestic servants, well the children studied, got job, married but with average income and so much hardship while the companions and classmates of these children, were school dropouts after their Vii standard, became domestic servants, went abroad and married rich guys, made posh houses and amassed wealth. Let's see in our society, the businessmen not always we find them literates but very skillfully amass wealth. Look at our professional people, with determined salary, living with such a hardship. So I ask what is important in life? education? luck? skill? Friends I would like to listen to you
I think these three things are air, water and fire in todays scenario, If we are more skilled but not lucky we dont to get the platform to utilize our skill in a better way. I saw many people who are very good sculpture , they are so fine in their Art after engraving the stone it looked it will speak but they don't get the much value ot it, Anothet person who buy it in low cost and export it in iternational market and earn more, so this is exploitation of skill so to me all three are important.
@srjac0902 (1170)
Today by re thinking I wish to express something. In our society how many youth and the adults are so highly qualified and are unemployed !!!!!. Even those who are employed are on temporary contract without holidays' salary. Living in defenseless silence as vagabonds seeking job. Of course we who have access to internet are seeking ways to earn cents. So O intelligence where your power? Of course I can coach and train others. As you said if you have refined skill but without a display stage what is the worth? And if you have luck o.k accumulate money...... but who guarantees that you will be without tears??????
@zandi458 (27953)
It doesn't take much thought to take intelligence as the most important thing in life. With skill but without intellectual mind will not get the desired result that is satisfactory. With education, a person can survive anywhere in this world. Next of course will be luck but lady luck will not always smile and we can only hope that she is lenient with her smile. So I would choose education as the most important thing in life as it is the passport to greater heights in life.
@srjac0902 (1170)
I'm consoled for this response. With education we can not only survive anywhere but constantly give to others, form a generation to face the future with self confidence. Education without luck may send me to personal gloom But with education I have an inner reservoir that can flow and refresh those who encounter. How many persons are lost for want of education, because there was no one to guide!
i am also confuse with that, i think we shoud to go ahead which means to do what we want to do, and enjoy the life instead of hesitating, maybe we are wrong, maybe we can not to marry with a richest person, maybe we hard to work but without a decent wage. but we have a happy time, we enjoyed the life, if we want to learn some skill, just to do it. if you never give up before the last try you will be the best one in the world. even though you are a loser, you win the life, which is full of happiness, in a world, just enjoy what we want to do and to struggling for our dream instead of confusing for what should we learn
for me, what is important in life would be how i live my life to the full. it doesn't matter what makes it so, so long as i am contented and happy with the way i am living my life.