Do you bargain when you go to market?

When we go to market we will be seeing the shopkeepers saying more cost than actual cost. They just say sometimes double the cost do you bargain when you go to market? or do you feel shy to ask?
@yresh12 (3222)
I thinks it's part of being FILIPINO, that we really bargain for a good price. Especially in markets, there you will know a lot of bargaining techniques to get what you want at a cheaper price.
I don't know much techniques then i should learn from you..hahahha...any way thank you..
@yresh12 (3222)
I don't know neither...heheheh
@vathsala30 (3726)
Yes I will bargain if there is any possibility because we can not bargain in all the place coz in some places, it will be fixed price, where we have to pay the bill amount and in market places we can bargain, whether it is apparels or veg and fruits or any fancy goods items,
Yes you are right we can't bargain in all the places..thank you..
@magtibaygom (4865)
I usually do. But after a try or two, and the seller still refuse to lower the price, I look around for other options. If I don't find an alternative, I give in to the seller's price.
Yeah sometimes they won't listen and if we like that we should buy means we should accept the price they give...thank you..
@p3ks626 (6552)
I always bargain when I go to the market. Vendors are already aware of people making bargain so I dont think that they dont profit from what they sell. I just think that if we dont bargain, then it would be a rip off on part to purchase the product without asking for a bargain. I usually dont buy the item if I cant get it with the price I wanted. But most of the time they give it to me. I dont feel shy at all. I know I have the right to do that. :D
Yeah..true....we must bargain...thank you for your response..
@myfb2009 (8304)
I think it's customer's right to bargain the price when the shopkeeper had increased the price of certain item. Since i had been doing the shopping for my family for years, so i am familiar with the prices of almost every item that i want to buy. So, when i saw the shopkeeper had increased the price of that certain item, i will tends to bargain for it. I am trying my best to spend my money wisely. I think it's not wrong for us to bargain, when there is a chance to get the item that we wanted at a suitable price.
Yeah you are right It's the right of customer...thank you for your comment...
@verptc (247)
Looking for the lowest price is my objective when I go to the market I go for the lowest bargaining price and best quality of things to buy. That will be worth to me when I bought such things not considering how much is the price. Satisfaction is my aim.
Very nice to know this..thank you...for your comment...
@ridwan08 (1184)
yes I always bargain if i want to buy something in the market,why not?this about my money,I can save my money for other needs if I bargain something,I'm not shy,because bargain something it's a normal and very much people do that. have a nice day
Okay it's good...thank you...bye
@Mike4me (567)
oh yes i definitely do, specially if the quality of the item is not really worth the price, I always try to haggle and get what i want. There's really nothing to get shy about bargaining, it's your right as buyers/customers.
Thank you for your response...Good day
@tuyakiki (3026)
The concept of outdoor market is still there in my region.. And in fact,there are also markets where we can find second hand items.. I don't like going to these places most of the time as they are very crowded,noisy and populated..The most interested part in these market is bargaining.Customers who comes over here bargains a lot.I am a shy person.I am not good at bargaining. But still I will try to bargain if there is any chance of lowering of the price by the shopkeepers.It is not possible to bargain in all places, because there will be fixed price of every product,like apparels,food items,technical goods,ornaments or etc.. To me,it is really interesting and a time consuming activity.I even notice people arguing with the shopkeepers.