Sausages as Pens for Computer Screens?

Okay, this is so weird. I was just watching the news, and it had a clip about people in Korea using encased sausages as electrostatic pens for thier ipads and and what not. I guess the encased sausage carries electrostatic for the screens. I just thought it was so weird. Have you ever heard of such a thing? I usually eat my sausage, how about you? It makes me wonder what else could be used for a computer or ipad pen? Maybe something just lying around the house? Weird.
Omg that is so weird. I would not believe that had I not known it was on the news. I would think the sausage would go bad. I would think a stick or something would be better.
Wrird things always happen in my daily life which I think is of great pleasure. A couple of days ago, a friend of mine came to visit me to show his masterpiece that he turned a shoe into a cellphone. Well actually it's easy to do for he's made a space in the bottom of the shoe and then put a small size cellphone in, covered with a transparent stuff. When he made a phone call that day, I was amazed. First he took off one shoe then dialed the number. That's carzy and he said it's Ok to do that because of the cheap cellphone and a low price shoe. Never doubt about your imagination, once you've got an idea, then try it out. Have a nice day "towongfoo27". Now it's dark back here in China but I know it's a new fresh day there in the west. Very nice to know you my friend. Keep in touch and keep your mind updated. :)
I saw that this morning on GMA. It was so funny when Weir used a hot dog on his and then took a bite out of it. *LOL* I dunno I don't have a touch screen in mine, hubby does though.