I Can't Access My Profile

@monouu (2612)
Singapore
For days, I can't click open my profile. It take a long time to load but failed eventually. I can however access other people profile, what happened? Can you access your own profile?
@danitykane (3193)
Yes I can access my profile. I don't have any problem with it and I've been using it everyday. Uhmmmm... but now you can access it right? (lol..obviously..hihi!) I just wonder if what's wrong, my browser is Chrome and I never had problem when I log-in to mylot. But when I tried to go to other site like Neobux and Trekpay it is weird. I need to change my browser to Mozilla or Opera. But I'm glad you're back!
@monouu (2612)
I've tried with firefox & IE for the past few days without any result and even contact Mylot without any reply but finally it is this discussion that help me solve my problem? I can finally open my profile, at least for now. I certainly hope this problem won't happened again.
Oh yes, I hope it won't happen again because you are going to miss us and the site! hihi! don't worry...most of the time Alice (admin) response to discussions like this one, especially if a member is having some trouble in the site. Maybe she already saw your discussion.
hi i can open my profile.. sometimes this had happened to me that it takes time to upload and has failed eventually.. those times i would leave mylot and come back after an hour or so and it would be awrite.. check it out does it??
@monouu (2612)
I found that I can open my profile after I made this discussion. Probably someone from Mylot support saw this and fix it now. I hope it won't happen again at least not down for days
@myfb2009 (8304)
Yesterday, i am also having slow loading of my profile, when i tried to visit it. But, i am able to access my profile and every details in my profile seems same. A few hours ago, i tried to access my profile and it loads very fast today. Happy to hear that your problem had been solved by mylot admin. So, lets start mylotting like usual again.
@23uday (2998)
hi friend, some problem with mylot pages. For me also when i open a profile page loads slowly or will not open a page. When so many users using Mylot the access is denied a profile page. have a good day.
@polachicago (19143)
Yes, I can access m profile.Maybe you placed too many widgets on your profile? If your computer doesn't have enough memory, it will not open the profile. It happened to me few years ago when one member placed commend on my page with huge graphics.