All About Adam

All About Adam Wandering dejectedly in The Garden of Eden, Eve told God, "I'm lonely I'm tired of eating apples by myself." "Okay," God said, "I'll create a man for you." Eve said, "A man! What's that?" "He's a creature with aggressive tendencies and an enormous ego. He won't listen very well, he'll get lost easily, but never stop to ask for directions. However, he is big and strong, he can open jars and hunt animals. And he'll be fun in bed." "Sounds great!" said Eve. "Oh, and one more thing," God said. "He will want to believe that I made HIM first."
Did you think this one up all by yourself?
No, but I thought that I might get a few politically correct people to jump on it. I was wrong.
Unless I'm missing something ... Too bad there's no way of seeing how many veiws it had. Anyway, about the topic itself, you never know. It is a possibility. I'm not gonna say right or wrong because I wasn't there, & I doubt there's any witnesses from that time that are willing to tell us anything.
What WOULD be funny would be to somehow, get some mass producer of Bibles or Korans & somehow, insert THAT in there. Oh - also, charge an outrageous price in which they'd get most of their money back if they CAREFULLY read it cover to cover.
Just had to come back to this one because it seems that someone posted a prequel (am I spelling that right?) to this discussion, visitorinvasion's discussion, http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/735952.aspx
@Modelcoy (184)
Now this is kinda wierd... You really got me there for a while.