Do you use a regular tooth brush or an electronic toothbrush?

My mom bought me for Christmas an electronic toothbrush. I use it sometimes because it is rumored to clean the teeth better. Yet it is messier, because the fast rotations of the brush get toothpaste everywhere. Sometimes I use my regular toothbrush, as I feel I have more control over the output of toothpaste that ends up on my sink countertop. Do you prefer a regular toothbrush or an electronic toothbrush?
@phoenix8606 (4978)
Hi! I use a regular tooth brush, because I rally don't think the electronic one will brush my teeth that good as the regular one. I think the regular is more flexible and reached to more difficult places!
@goldeneagle (6775)
I have used an electric toothbrush in the past, but I could never really tell a difference in using it and using the regular one, so I just stuck with the regular one. I am not opposed to using an electric one if I got one as a gift, but I do not have one at this time.
• Estonia
I've never had an electronic toothbrush and I don't have one at the moment. I use an ordinary brush, because I think my muscle power can handle a deep cleaning of teeth too. I am quite used to the manual toothbrush, so I have no problems with getting my teeth clean using it.
@gabs8513 (48716)
I prefer the regular Tooth Brush as the electric one was not very good for my teeth and it hurt to use it so I stick to my regular Tooth Brush
@Zhizho (1352)
I and my family use regular toothbrush.We are not familiar with electrik tootbrush but My husband and I have tried using electric tootbrush.I think,it's good but maybe too expensive because we have to buy battery.Regular toothbrush is easy to get and more cheap.
i never tried an electronic toothbrush and i guess its quite expensive than the regular toothbrush. im just using a regular toothbrush and as long as it can clean my teeth then no problem with me and as long as it can take care of my teeth then fine with me.
I like to use the regular one myself. I have bought my girls the electronic ones int the past and they seemed to like them. I am not sure which ones work best but a toothbrush is a toothbrush to me. I know those electronic ones are like close to 10$ and to me that is just way too much to spend on one. I might consider getting one someday but for now I am happy with my dollar one:) mylotting to you.
@alilin28 (1530)
• Uruguay
to be honestly, i have had ones for tooth, but i prefer to use the normal toothbrush because im more familiar with this-
@MrKennedy (1994)
I much prefer electronic toothbrushes over the manual toothbrushes because my teeth always feel more cleaner and smoother afterwards, as opposed to toothbrushes that don't have electric bristles. And yes, I know what you mean. Unless you put the toothbrush in your mouth instantly, it sends fragments of toothpaste everywhere