Thanks ALL for your prayers

@quita88 (3716)
HI all !! A few days ago I asked for prayers for my friends Mike and his wife Connie who was in remission from lung cancer but a check up found Connie had nodules on her lungs again. I just got a report that her tests came back negaive and the drs are calling her a mystery woman and cannot figure out why :) Ah, the joys of prayer when we all join together. Mike, a guy I graduated high school with is a dear friend and he's in hog heaven now knowing he has his wife to enjoy many more years with. They found out late Friday nite but I've had company and haven't been on line to tell you all THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR THE MANY PRAYERS. God bless ya again and again, quita88
@Lakota12 (42684)
Awwwwww thats great news still dont hurt to send more energies to her tho does it? hugsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
@quita88 (3716)
Hey , you !! YOU send all the energies you have!! I am /was so happy for Mike and Connie I could bust :) And it's my guess they still need all energies and prayers anyone has to give. Send all energies !!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks and later. Ps. company is gone :)
@Lakota12 (42684)
ok sendingggggggggggggggg . and I know you are so proud of this and so are they . ps glad for you that company gone lololol Later
@quita88 (3716)
HI and thanks for the energies but I am not receiving from you. I am going to check and see if notifications are on for you and you do the same ??? huuugggggggsssssss
@yresh12 (3219)
I'm really glad to hear that the results are fine.Take care and GOD BLESS!
@quita88 (3716)
Thanks and God Bless you too !!!
@CatsandDogs (13964)
That's AWESOME news quita! Oh the power of prayer! That's truly awesome!! My dad had lung cancer and wasn't expected to live more than a year or two with treatments but he went to the healing masses at mom's church and now he's completely cancer free! The doctors are astonished but happy but we're over the moon!
@quita88 (3716)
Ah, that gives me chills running down my spine!HOw wonderful ! Just like Connie, the drs. called her a mystery woman and now no treatments and she and Mike have their life together back and all because of the power of prayer. It's marelous about your dad. You hang in there and don't ever lose the feeling that prayer works and for all. God bless you.
@Grandmaof2 (7603)
Answered Prayer there's nothing better.
@quita88 (3716)
Amen and bless 'ya !
@ronaldinu (12440)
• Malta
It's one of the shortest prayers I had that was answered immediatedly. I am glad that she is clear and your friend can have his mind at peace about his wife. He is lucky to have you as his friend.
@quita88 (3716)
It was quick to have a prayer answered so quickly but everything seems fine now. My freind is happy about his wife and her condition has had a miracualous change for the better. LOL, I am the lucky one to have him as a friend !! God bless you.
@cyrus123 (6383)
I am so happy to hear about this, quita. Thank you for updating us. I have been praying for them. There is definitely power in prayer. Kathy.
@quita88 (3716)
Yes prayer has it's own powers . MIracles are always just waiting for us to ask for them. God bless.