he says so ... do you believe?

If you're dating a married guy and things are just getting serious . Will you believe him when he says he will leave his wife? Do you think he will be faithful to you?
Well no he won't.. i don think he can keep up his words cuz how can i believe the one who has already cheated his wife and what guarantee that he won't do the same for me?
no i will not. i will not even bother to entertain him at all. unless his totally free like a divorce man then fine with me. believing the man dating with you while still married even though he promised a lot is not a guarantee. besides, theres too many guys out there so why bother to entertain him if we can find one that is worthy for our time and love.
@zoey7879 (3104)
Two Words: Hell.No.
If the guy married his wife with a shotgun pointed at him -- then probably I can try believing him. But for guys, who are married -- but the marriage turned sour... that is just hard to believe. Because I believe, usually for people who cheats on their partners are just missing something. Probably missing something his/her partner used to provide him/her. However way we think of it, that person still fell madly in love with his/her partner to have married them. Probably the feeling is still there. It just needs a little wood so the flame would grow again. There really is no guarantee in divided relationships. It's either you learn to accept that the person can never be fully yours or just go on and leave before you lose yourself.
This would be perfect for my friend to resppond to. She is dating a married man right now. We all grew up together and he married a woman who we all know from this town. He keeps telling her he is leaving his wife. I don't believe it will happen. He wants his wife to leave the house he bought before marrying him. She has no job and no money. She is going no where and fast. As for me I am not nor do I plan to date a married man. I believe in karma very deeply.
As i never been in this type of situation i not sure. Thing is if he is cheating on his wife and he does leave her, wouldn't the person be worried the same thing woud happen to them? On the other hand she might be making his life unbearable, and he may have married her for the wrong reasons.Either way the girl needs to let the man know she won't wait around forever, and she is not a doormat. People will only treat you how you allow them to treat you.