How many kinds of Cheerios are there?

I love Cheerios. Yesterday when I went to the store, I noticed there are multigrain cheerios, yogurt falvored cheerios, chocolate cheerios, apple flavored cheerios. Since I love cheerios, I am wondering how many different flavors there actually are of Cheerios. I also wondered who invented the great cheerio. A bowl of Cheerios in the morning give me the much needed energy to get through the day, and I just love the taste of them, too. If it cam down to choosing between a generic brand of cheerios and the real thing, I would choose Cheerios! how about you?
@cream97 (29183)
Hi, towongfoo27. I think that they are about 7 flavors. I know that there are: The plain cheerios, multigrain, berry burst, yogurt burst in both the strawberry and banana flavor, banana nut, chocolate. These are the only flavors that I can think of. I love cheerios. It keeps me full for many hours. My kids loves them too.
@lilybug (21183)
I have only ever had the regular and the honey nut ones. My son actually prefers the regular ones in a big bowl of milk with a little squirt of real honey on top. I don't think the generic ones taste quite as good as the name brand.
@goldeneagle (6776)
I like the regular ones and the honey nut ones the best...never really cared for the rest...