What is the difference between Mustard Greens, Romaine Lettuce and Spinach?

Okay, I love salads, and I will try most any type of green once. I am not very familiar with mustard greens though, and would like to know how they taste and how to prepare them. I do have a little bit more experience with Romaine Lettuce, but I don't think there are as many health benefits from the Romaine. I also like spinach leaves for my salads, for they taste much better than canned spinach. I wonder which type of lettuce, green, or vegetable has the most health benefits, and which tastes better. Which type of "lettuce" do you have the most experience with?
@ElicBxn (60883)
I've never had raw mustard greens, but I've been told they are a bit spicier than, say, spinach. I like spinach, but I prefer it cooked to raw (not that I won't eat it mind ya) and have had various types of lettuce and really like Romaine. Now, my mom once had a recipe for a corned beef dish that included wilted (cooked) lettuce that was really good but it got lost in a move and we've never been able to find it again.
@LaurenInLA (2272)
I don't know anything about mustard greens. Iceberg lettuce has no nutritional value and romaine is the betterr choice. I eat salads at least once a day and I always add some spinach in with the lettuce. I also sometimes use spinach on a sandwich. Another thing that I like is fresh spinach sauteed in a little bit of Italian dressin with some crumbled bacon in it. yummy,