Beef,Pork or Chicken..Which of these dairy meat you like best? to ccok ?

@cloud31 (5811)
Which of these 3 dairy meat you'd like to cook for a dish? I personally like chicken it can be cook in variety of dishes and recipe.And easier to cooked unlike the other,I like to eat made of chicken dishes,I seldom eat beef myself and pork as well, maybe its kinda feelings about the meat texture. How about you guys which one do you prefer to cook for your dish, out of these 3 dairy meat we have here? Happy Lotting and Enjoy cooking.LOL
@saphrina (31739)
• South Africa
As i only eat beef, i can dish up anything with it. I love beef. Pork and chicken is not in my dieet. TATA.
@cloud31 (5811)
Oh yah i forgot well beef is good too,especially with some blended tomato and either in black pepper sauce.Happy lotting!
@saphrina (31739)
• South Africa
You should try some sirloin steak with fried onions and mushrooms. Just awesome. TATA.
@mymelodake (1339)
Well, I don't cook, but I do love to eat! My favorite among the 3 would have to be chicken. I love it, and as long as it's not chicken in soup, I'd eat it!
@cloud31 (5811)
hello mymelodake, I love chicken too,especially if the chicken has been marinated well,taste good huh. Thanks for responding, friend happy lotting!
@towongfoo27 (2989)
I like chicken because there are many ways to cook and enjoy it. I also like chicken because I hear it has less fat and is healthier than red meat in general. I like to make chicken pasta, chicken stir fry, chicken sandwiches, and chicken tortillas with cheese. I also like chicken over rice, and chicken over salad. I usually like to either microwave some chicken before actually cooking it, especially if it's been in the freezer for a long time. It cookes faster, and I then season it with rosemary, basil, and garlic. Yet another flavor I have tried to season chicken with is the odd combination of garlic salt and cinnamon. It actually tastes pretty good, given the sweet and salty aspect. I also like barbecue chicken with pineapple and greens.
@cloud31 (5811)
hello towongfoo27 I can say that you are a very good cook, you can make a lot of dishes out chicken,yes its true that chicken less fat than other dairy meat.Your partner might enjoying your cooked very much.And chicken almost available in all occasions because of its easy way to cook and easy to match with other dishes. Thank you for sharing and Happy Lotting!