How do you deal with adult acne?

I take good care of my skin on my face by washing it everyday, but it seems lately I have been breaking out a little bit with acne. This never happens to me, especially past thirty years of age. Maybe it is all the lotion I put on my face, too. Stress could be another reason for the acne, but where on part of the skin on my face is dry, the other part isn't. Go figure. How do you deal with adult acne the last time I got a case of the pimples, I was 15.
@Genericbe (1378)
Acne is considered as formed greater than the pimple size. There are many reason why people are having adult acne. Let me share you some factors that lead in production of adult acne: 1.It can be bacterial infections that has gotten from another person who has it. 2. Second, too much eating of foods that are oily in substances forms like peanuts, butter, meals that are rich in oily garnishing. 3. Third, from medications taken like some reproductive pills, and hormonal pills. 4. Fourth, prolong exposure to environment like dusts and pollutions. 5. Fifth, is the type of facial brand solutions applied that can trigger the propagation of acne.Either from soap, face wash, make up, powder and many more. 6. Sixth, stress can be a factor but indirect form like less hours of sleep, over fatigue from work. For me, The best solution for prevention of acne is SANITATION. Enough sleep is good. Once you are able to detect the cause of acne, then give yourself treatment by avoiding those stuffs. If severe , using of solutions which are topical based are advised and some antibiotics for immediate action. I do seek a doctor for any prescription and give me products that has no allergic reaction on me.
I think the main reason I got a few pimples is because of the amount of lotion I put on my face afterwards to condition it, especially in the winter time. It just gets so dry. Secondly, I do wash my face everyday, so personal hygiene is not a problem with my skin care routine, but maybe the soap brand is? I also stay away from oily foods, but I haven't been getting enough sleep lately. I have been kind of stressed out, too. Another reason I think I maybe be getting a few zits is because the gyn doctor recently changed my birth control pills, I was taking ortho-tricyclen, but now she changed it to Lutera, which I think has more hormones in it. My acne has never been severe, but I just find it odd to actually get some past the age of 35, you know?
@920212 (577)
there was many best way to treat acne its common that teenager have acne, but there is many solution some of solution is do not let your hair landing on your forehead because it will cause acne,use a non comedogenic moustirizer for more best solution and tips visit this site to get answer for about solution this is highly recommend in worldwide for health solution http://worldhealthbank.blogspot.com
@jesssp (2742)
I think one of the worst things is using anything on your face that's too oily or greasy, it clogs the pores no matter how old they are. Try switching to a cleanser and moisturizer that says non comedogenic on the label - those are the buzz words. I recommend Cetaphil.
@monkeylong (3146)
As far as I am concerned, I think I just set my acne aside ,which I think is a very good way to deal with .Now, I will explain it to you. If we just leave it asie and you do not care it at all, then you will pay more attitention on it,which you help you not to touch it any more.It will bring a good result that the acne will not be infected. I think this will do good to your acne. Have a nice day.