China's Ice Festival

I was watching the news last night on Abc, and they had a clip about China's Ice Festival. It was beautiful, and made me want to be there! There were adults and kids alike sliding down some of the ice slides, while the colorful lights lit up the ice sculptures. Have you ever been to China's Ice Festival? I think it would be fun to visit, even if it is pretty cold.
I went there this year on JANUARY.It was so amazing everything was built with ice and snow.People there really had a lot of fun despite the cold weather.The ice festival is held every year in Harin,which is a very cold city in northeast of china.There are quite a number of Russians live there and I really love the chocolate there.
@lkbooi (16101)
Hi towongfoo27, though the even above was mentioned three years back, the Ice Festival still held nowadays. Such attractive festival with countless of ice sculptures is available in Harbin, Hei Long Jiang Province China. I haven't been to there yet. I saw this while watching documentary on tv. However I can see the awesome sculptures appeared to be so fascinating casting amid the colorful lights. I wish I can have the chance to watch and touch them personally in the coming future Happy posting
I have never been to China, and I have not seen the special you saw. I do think it sounds beautiful and fun to attend. It would be a nice family activity.