Sachin's World Record-------46 centuries,Double Ton and Going Strong

@sunnycool (12736)
What a way to reach his double century---200 runs in 147 balls-----it was quiet spectacular----awesome way to reach a milestone. Now he is the only one in this world of Cricket to have 46 centuries to his credit and above all he is the only batsmen in this world to have scored a Double century. He holds the record of Highest number of centuries in Tests,ODI's and Highest score ever to his credit now in ODI.What Nexttttt????? Hope he cotinues this form until coming world cup
It is pleasure to watch Sachin playing such inning but I could not witness the moments because of office work. I will watch the highlights of the inning. When Sachin plays it is sure that there will be another record added to his career. I feel proud about his double century. I am sure he will score 50 centuries very soon and that will be another day of proud. Congratulations and All The Best Sachin.
@sunnycool (12736)
hi Ajay,he started his innings confidently and reached the first ton faster and it was pleasure watching his Fours and sixes---He is quiet capable of reaching his Fifty Centuries in ODI career and it would be a mile stone which stays for ever there is no doubt aboutit great work Sachin keep going
I would take leave from work when Sachin is playing next time. cannot afford to miss his match. I am sure he has long way to go and feel prod for that. Great Going, Keep Going Sachin.
@sunnycool (12736)
haha you can always catch up his high lights right---we are gonna win this match hope you're watching it now --SA have lost their way in chasing the huge score
@hexeduser22 (5853)
I don't know who Sachin is and I haven't had a chance to watch a cricket game ever, even on TV, but I know cricket when I see one. I'm somehow familiar with the name Sachin though because I think he was one of the choices among four answers in a question given in the movie Slumdog Millionaire. I think he is really a great athlete in the world of Cricket and I think you're a great fan Sunny
@sagnik42 (3598)
Hey Hex, it is time you saw some cricket matches, specially in which Sachin is playing. If you ever come to India do not say, "I have never seen a cricket match and do not know about Sachin". The public will kill you, me included. (I will kill you the first chance I get, so don't worry about it )
@vandana7 (69058)
Hi sunny, now I know why you are cool. You are the fan! I think Sachin will be around for the world cup, and a few years more. :) He will complete his 50th century for sure. A record that will remain unbeaten for really long time. It was great watching the game yesterday. :) And cricket in olympics will also increase the popularity of Olympics. Soccer and Cricket. :)
@sagnik42 (3598)
Hi, vandana, I never thought about that fan-cool relation. And I am sure Sachin will not only complete 50th century but he will do it in both forms of cricket. He is on 47 in Tests and 46 in ODIs. So if he plays a couple more years and plays in the form he is now, it will be a piece of cake for him.
@junil_jk (498)
what can be more befitting for the genius! it's no surprise that it has to be him to do it first!
@sunnycool (12736)
It was quiet an Ultimate achievement and he did that in style against the mighty south africans.great day
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
So Cricket's popular over there, huh?
@sunnycool (12736)
Yup very Popular
it was a fantastic innings from the little master. every match brings record for the hero. in this age how he plays such a cricket. he will continue this run for many years. congratulations to him
@sunnycool (12736)
After his latest achievement---it would be more apt if we can address his as Master BLaster---he did play his shots all over the ground and it was awesome watching his form---he is in good touch and sixes seem so shorter for him.Thank you for responding.great day.
@saphrina (31739)
• South Africa
Oh WHOOPY. Isn't that just awesome. Hope there will be a very big pitcure or portrait, to show the world how great he really is. Good for him. TATA.
@sunnycool (12736)
yeahhhhh he must be honoured as Greatest batsmen ever the World had
Another record falls into the Indian kitty. its great to see sachin bat becoming the first one to score a 200 in ODI. Sachin was simply unstoppable today. He also broke the record of scoring the highest runs aginst South Africa which was in the name of Ricky Ponting. The previous record 194 run jointly held by Charles Coverty of Zimbabwe and Saeed Anwar of pakistan. most notable is that he did it in 147 balls and did not go for a runner even after he was very tired. saeed anwar of pakistan had used a runner on his way to 194. its an amazing feat.
@sunnycool (12736)
hi Tulip,the South Africans failed to make a good opening partner ship and they're now reduced to 139/7 .What a way to clinch up the series Sachin's Double ton make its more special for all his fans in the world. The conditions under which Saeed Anwar made his 194 was entirely different---there weren't Power plays then---which help the batsmen to fire.great day.
Sachin Tendulkar.. A living legend..The GOD of Cricket a phenomenal..his records, his feats, his achievements all are taking about him. He started playing at the international level from 1989 against Pakistan. His first century came in 1992 in Manchester. After that he has scored 46 ODI centuries and 47 Test centuries. He has most no. of centuries in both format. He's scored most runs in both format too. He has 4 double centuries under his belt in tests. Recently he achieved the feat that none could before. A double century in ODI. Out of 147 balls he scored 200 runs and remained not out. What a feat!! In this age 36 yrs he's batting like youths. Another thing, he has scored back to back four test centuries in his last four test matches. This is showing how magnificent form he is going through. What next ?? We are waiting for a triple century from him in the tests, 20000 runs in both tests and ODI, a century in IPL T20, another double century in ODI, 200 wickets and 20000 runs and many more............CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@sagnik42 (3598)
If cricket is a religion in India then Sachin is THE GOD. I just loved the way he batted in that innings. It was one in a lifetime kind of an innings. He did not play a single false stroke. It was awesome batting. The innings also reflected how fit he is at this age and how hard he goes about his fitness. He batted for full 50 overs and then came back out to field.
he is god of cricket.many times he did proov that and this is no wonder he did it......he is the batsman who continued in no1 positon forlong period of time and for sure he will get that with this feet.,.,.,.,.,.,. the only feet still remains is world cup. lets hope we will get it this time.
I fell in love with Sachin yesterday…believe me, I’ve always been an ardent fan of Indian cricket and have watched many matches and innings yet yesterday was something special…that man was not batting with a willow, he was commanding the bowlers with a magic wand! I could not believe my eyes what I saw…so confident…so masterful…so elegant…he was like ordering the bowlers where and what to bowl at him and he would just send the ball to whichever corner of the field he wished to. As if he was there at that moment to score those runs and nothing on the world could stop him. Amazing and feeling so privileged to have watched this feat…now I guess the only thing remains is Lara’s test record but even then, Sachin will always remain very very special to all cricket fans and yesterday’s innings was his best