Is religion your guide

Pakistan
I think religion plans your day - ask for good you get good - ask for bad you get bad. If you have not tried, try it and you will get result yourself. I am 100% sure it is not wrong.
@Ravenladyj (22937)
I think religion plans your day - ask for good you get good - ask for bad you get bad First off I dont think that qualifies as religion in any way shape or form and secondly I PERSONALLY dont ask for anything....and finally..FOR ME its what you put out you get back...in all forms meaning words, actions, thoughts and feelings..If you speak, act, think and feel negatively then yes you will attract negative back to you..and if you speak, act, think and feel positively then thats what you will attract.. As for religion being my guide? No..I'm not a religious person in any sense..I'm spiritual..but not even close to religious
• Pakistan
Thank you for your response. Let me tell you a small story. In Dubai I was working for an European Company and I had a colleague his name was Lloyd. He got a promotion as Asst.General Manager, I told him he should thank God "he replied I worked hard and that is how I got the promotion" I kept quite. His office is just opposite my office, just after 10 minutes I heard him say "God I have a bad stomach ache" I just walked up to him and asked him whats the problem, he repeated the same "God I have a bad stomach ache" I smiled and said Oh you are remembering God. Religion comes with you by birth and you cannot deny - all what you do from the time it dawns until you sleep which is planned by God through religion. God and religion goes hand in hand. When you have a strong faith you do things positively and when you have a weak faith you only get attracted to wrong and evil things not only for yourself but everything around you. You do not have to be religious to be a good person, it is your good faith according to all holy teachings that one person be good and a happy person.
@bird123 (10486)
Religion plays no part in my day except for a few discussions here on my lot.I have lots of interaction with God though. I choose what is important to me. Since I value goodness and happiness, love and kindness above all the bad stuff, ALL MY DAYS ARE GREAT!!!
• Pakistan
I am sad to read that religion does not play a part in your life but the fact is if not for your religion you will not be able to be what you are and to speak the way you think. May be you do not know or feel what religion has been to you but I must say it has made you a good person to think and feel in the lines you write.
• Brazil
I guess relegion does give you a guide to life but you don't really need it to be happy. If you care about other humans and treat everybody like brothers, you will do good for everyone and in return, people will do good for you.
• Pakistan
All what you say cannot be with guideline, feelings and emotion and these are the very thing which is embedded in religion which you are blessed along with a human baby. So religion is how you face the world as a person. The first thing which comes to another human mind is "what religion is she/he" and then when you have a conversation your name is mentioned. Whatever acts you may do from the time it dawns until you sleep is religion, immaterial which faith you may be, you cannot hid from this fact.