Do you enjoy garage sales?

@Java09 (3086)
In the spring time here ,people usually start to have garage sales.I like to look for some good bargains.I usually like to look even if I'm not buying just to see what people are selling.How about you?Do you like garage saling?
@Thoroughrob (11771)
I love going to them. You can find some real good items. I can't wait till they start around here. I don't like having them though.
@kainalu55 (364)
i abslutely LOVE going to Garage sales. I used to live near a neighborhood with great sales every weekend. We used to get up early every saturday to go garage saling. It was exciting, and you never know what you're going to find. I've come across some very good deals at garage sales. I really miss going to them, but there just aren't any in the area i'm currently living in.
@cher913 (25897)
i love garage sales and was thinking about it recently and how i cannot wait til the season starts again! i love to get a bargain! i also shop at thrift stores (which can be like a garage sale sometimes too!)
@pandaeyes (2068)
We don't really have them in the UK. Instead we have boot fares which is where people who want to sell things will put them in the boot of their car and take them to the appointed place and can sell them from there. You see quite big vans too at this type of sale so sometimes there are bigger articles like furniture. I like those kind of sales. We used to go to them quite a lot as they had good value children's clothes and toys. I haven't been in quite a while. They are usually outdoors so only happen in the late spring and summer.
@megamatt (14333)
Garage sales are something that is interesting to me. A lot of them sell a lot of junk that no one could want. There is a lot of rubbish. Old items that the people selling them no longer have a used for. I go to them to just look around and there are a lot of things where I see, yeah, I can see why these people get rid of them but I cannot see anyone really buying them. Be that as it may, I love going to garage sales. Among all of the old stuff that no one would really buy, you can find a rare gem every now and again. It is fun to go hunting through everything to see if I can find anything worth value. That is the real reason to go to garage sales. While most of the stuff can be things to do not interest me, there are other things that do.
@towongfoo27 (2989)
I love garage sales in the springtime. It is always fun to find a bargain, and just to see what other people have in their homes. I like garage sales because they are cheaper and they give me a chance to meet people in my town. Every year we have an annual village garage sale at the church parking lot, where everybody brings in the stuff they don't want anymore to sell on the tables. I love to browse and just look, too.