Do you like drinking milk?

Have you heard that calcium-rich dairy products consumed in childhood may in some cases add years to ones life? Children with the largest intake of calcium from dairy enjoyed a lower death rate from strokes, according to the study.
@TAZNEM (656)
wow that's a new one. i am lucky cuz i have high intake of calcium when i was a child and i always drink milk growing up. maybe i will have a longer life hahaha. i hope so i mean who doesnt want to live a little longer you know
You're indeed very lucky, me as I could remember I didn't drink that much milk when I was a kid, as I prefer choco drink. Yeah we all want to live a longer life. Life is beautiful. Anyway thank you for sharing with us and enjoy your day!
@binagupta (628)
yes, i drink milk before going to bed because it make me fall into a deep sleep
• Brazil
I also love drinking milk before going to sleep!
I actually do like the taste of milk and enjoy drinking it. I dont have it often but when Im in the mood for it I will have some. It is very good for your bones and health so I should probably drink it more often than I do. Alot of times you can catch me having it my cereal so that counts to alothough it isnt the same as pouring a glass of it.
@jbaunillo (258)
hi! i like drinking milk especially when it's warm. i also enjoy it in the afternoon and put some chocolate in it and some ice.
@agent807 (723)
I love drinking milk. I always have been drinking a lot of milk since I was a kid, probably more than I should, but I like drinking milk. My family don't drink as much in a week as what I can drink in a day ( I go through 2 gallons a day myself). If I referred to your theory about dairy consumption, as much as I have drunk as a kid, and what I go through now, I should be immortal. It also helps me when I have been moving heavy stuff all day to ease muscle soreness, (by then I am craving milk). I get jokes about driving the price in the store up, sending a farmers kids to college, questions about how many cows I can drink in a week, bones stronger than concrete, and being a big kid. Yes, I gained weight, size, and muscle (didn't know this stuff help grow muscle, but hey), but my goal was to be bigger and stronger, and pack on muscle. I have been drinking entire gallons for so long they're considered my glass.
@Mike4me (567)
Oh i love drinking milk a lot, I usually drink a lot of milk everyday and I never heard of that study before. Well if that's the case then I'll drink more milk. hehe
• Brazil
That's good to know! I have been drinking milk for many years and I just love it! I don't know how some poeple just don't like it and I feel very sorry for people who cant drink it. Milk is definatley a good natural way to get a handful of vitamins for the day.