This is part reading part cats!

This discussion is about reading and cats! I like the series of cat books that are under the title 'Warriors' but the main character always saves the day. A great book that I love is called The Silent Meow. Has anyone read it? It is wonderful. What books do you like?
@cyberfluf (5005)
• Netherlands
I love reading and I love cats so the books you are referring to might be fun for me to read aswell. I like science fiction books about supernatural creatures, true stories or stories that could happen and educational books related to my studies. I also like to read poetry even though I wouldn't read through a whole book of it at once. Classic stories like Bram Stokers Dracula can catch my interest aswell.
I bought my partner a book called "When Cats Assassinate", as a Christmas gift, which he found hysterical. I've also heard good things about "My Cat Likes to Hide in Boxes" which is a children's book. It'll have to wait until we're a bit more cash happy though!
@mcat19 (1358)
I love the Warrior books. Generally I read science fantasy. I'm now reading a trilogy by Brent Weeks. I just started the second book. They all have the word shadow in the titles.
hi lvolpe0720 I have never read Warriors, sounds like fun, have you ever read Braun's series the Cat who there are a lot of them and the books are pure fun, the cats are Siamese and bright as pennies they help their owner solve all sorts of mysteries Lillian Braun is the author, they are just plain fun reading. James Quilleran is their owner, he is fun too,love those cat who books so much. I also love Sue Graftons mystery books with a letter of the alpahbet for each book, the heroine is a gutsy woman private eye, Kinsey Milhone and shes really a character you would love them I am sure.
@jennybianca (12915)
My daughter adores the Warriors series. She has many of them. Some she has read more than once. She wants to collect the whole set. My daughter tells me that the Silent Meow isn't in the Warroris series. What is it about? I am reading an historical fiction nmovel at the moment.