How many of your threads have been deleted so far?

@series6 (294)
I have like three... I wish the admin reminded me before they could delete the posts so I could copy them ....
@humairaku (2040)
yup. I agree with your idea. I think it's better for us that admin should gives a notification before he deletes our discussion. I myself have a discussion which deleted by admin. it's about the decreasing earning in mylot. frankly I's really disappointing with this cos my discussion had more than five responses in about half hour.
@series6 (294)
oh correction...i already had Four threads deleted..these are the threads that receive many responses...
@Jargoness (1193)
• Israel
There was no reason why your discussion "Ebay vs Amazon" had to be deleted, in my opinion.. that's why I sent a "support ticket". Anyway, I think I had.. 4 or 5 deleted discussions. Not sure.
@series6 (294)
That was a very useful topic... Really. And this admin here...they just suddenly delete your thread without even informing you.
@clouds0327 (1390)
I have I guess two and have one pending to be deleted so I guess three, and I feel bad about it. But no problem at all.
• Estonia
I've had 2 discussions deleted so far. First one was violating the terms of agreement and the other one has already been recently up, but I didn't notice that. It was long time ago, when I was still green and inexperienced back then.
@dawnald (84126)
• Shingle Springs, California
I recommend you go and read the guidelines. I did notice at least one post was illegal (the word game one with apple), so to avoid them getting deleted, you should at least go find out what is and isn't allowed. Good luck!