Too old for school?

I am in my forties and every day I wish I could find a school to go to so I can learn something but all the time I am still confused of what I would really want to learn except I know I would like to learn about 4-5 different languages do you think I am too old?
@MrKennedy (1996)
Don't believe the phrase "you can't teach an old dog new tricks" You are NEVER too old to learn something new. I say go for it, because you will only regret it if you don't.
Thank you and I am pushing myself in that direction soon!!! Have a good day!!
@neildc (17257)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
age doesn't matter to one who wants to learn. i even heard of a story of a grandmother who finished high school only when she was 70.
Well Thank you for your response!!
@mslena75 (562)
Absolutely not! You are NEVER too old to learn! Actually reading and learning and doing puzzles and things like that are actually of benefit to you, as it keeps the dendrites in your brain branching and can stave off dementia and Alzheimer's. If you want to learn a language, you might check around with your local parks and recreation department. In the city where I live, they offer classes all the time, and the fees usually aren't too bad.
Okay thank you for your response and I will check some places out around here. Hvae a great day!
@dorothy09 (1520)
hi there jahernandezrivas, no there is no such age when not to go to school. learning is un ending process. I for one I only graduated college I still have plans to have my masters degree soon if im okay financially, I dont know when will I be okay with money lol m, but I am not losing hope I really want to take masters no matter what.. If only I had financially i would really love to go to school after work.. have a great day to you and happy mylotting...
Thank you for the response and good luck to you financially. I know how hard things are out there in the world for all of us. Good luck in everything else you do in life too and have a great day!
@qamarep (4453)
• Pakistan
yes if you are in forties you are too old... you cant you join an institute that is from online ..
@920212 (577)
those find for knowledge are known as a wise people there is no limit to find knowledge from my opinion you are not old to learn but you will look up by community. there is a story about a man who was his name stated in book of world record because he is the first person decide to learn.he is 70 years old but now this is the first time he step his leg to school first time he learn from basic subject.so i think there is no end to find knowledge and knowledge is for all is not only for young people.hope this help you.