Facebook Games

@trebliw0 (148)
Hi All! I'm just wondering if there are still many people playing the games on facebook, I mean I personally find it fun at first but eventually became bored about it in the long run.... And don't you also find it annoying for people to post some useless applications n your wall (e.g. pillow, hugs and etc.) sorry I'm not trying to offend anyone here but I just wanted to post this out..:D
@rachael5760 (2530)
• Israel
I only play one facebook game, Happy Aquarium, and I hit one friend with a pillow in Pillow fight. It is a way to keep in touch with someone. I can see what my sister in Las Vegas is up to, she is only on Facebook, not even sending me regular e-mails.(I live in Jerusalem) My sister is on Farmville, I guess that she can't have a farm in Las Vegas, not enough water!
@trebliw0 (148)
LOLZ! that a good about the farm in las vegas..hehehe but you're right about the pillow thing, it can help us keep in touch with people that we already miss..(unfortunately on my end almost every last one of my friends hit me with the pillow)..;-p
• Israel
Well at least a virtual pillow fight doesn't hurt when you get hit with it! Remember at sleepover camp when there was a pillow fight? It was so much fun just to let go and throw those pillows around. I wonder if kids still do that? Or they just play on their phones all the time at camp?
@trebliw0 (148)
heh, you're pretty right about the fun part of it. But I think there are still some kids out there who are still at it, but not that much..;D
When I first joining the worls of facebook, I was so excited about all the facebook's games. But after a long period, I eventually find it kinda boring. Now I use facebook just to help my friends with their games, like sending them some gift.
@trebliw0 (148)
I feel for yah, I was exceted at first..and now I'm just using the games just to send gifts..hehe
@CRSunrise (2964)
There are a few of the applications I do on Facebook: Zoo World, Farmville, Cafe World, Petville and Egg Buddies. Some of these don't take very long to accomplish what you need for that game, and the rest take a little more time. It just depends on how involved you want to get in them. I know with Petville and Zoo World, you can get so into trying to level up that time can go by. Occasionally, these games do get boring, especially when it's taking forever for you to level up, but sometimes if you put the effort into it, it can be fun.
@jugsjugs (13046)
Hi i think there are alot less people playing the games on facebook now as they are on other sites that people go on to play games as well as that there are other sites that also give you points so you can get prizes whilst playing the games.I think there are alot of boring games on there now and i tend to not bother going on facebook much as i am always on here.
@aditya149 (292)
• Sweden
i was first excited during my starting days of my account..later i felt bored..and now i totally left it from my side....some applications are funny ofcourse to pass time..and i love using orkut than facebook coz the communities are much active in orkut than later...and i love participating in discussion threads...
Yeah, I don't see the poin in any of those apps. The majority of my friends dont use them, so its not a problem.