under the red alert for tsunami!

hi fellas, we are currently on red alert for tsunami in our place but there is no evacuation orders yet. I pray to God that it won't happen. Where I am is surrounded by bodies of water. We are directly facing the pacific ocean. Only God's hand can prevent this catastrophe from happening.
@bnx2212 (713)
Is it really true? I got a text message from a friend last night but i just ignored it. I hope it wont happen to us.
yup its true it was on the news last night. was watching mmk in abs and there was a news flash.
@bnx2212 (713)
Oh, we'll just pray it won't happen.
@rsa101 (13337)
I think we are pretty much safe for now that the waves that came by our place was really not that dangerously big and destructive. I guess the prayers of the many was heard above that we were spared from this catastrophe.
as long as our far from the ocean then im sure your safe. red alert are only to those who leave near the ocean or even far but then still can be reach with ocean but if you live miles away from ocean then theres nothing to worry. lets just pay the\at it will not happened as theres too many people who also live in near the ocean even if they are not our family thinking what happened to ondoy. thees really no safe place here on earth no matter where you are or from what country you are.
@zandi458 (27954)
Do not take the alert lightly. Be prepared and pray that it won't happen. It is the worse natural calamities that can wipe out life in split seconds as what happened few years back.
@ronaldinu (12454)
• Malta
I have read the other discussion and I am glad that its over and nothing worst feared happen.
I'll be thinking of you, candyfairy, and hope your prayers are answered. There I was (in Britain) complaining about it raining and then the news came out about the Chile earthquake and the tsunami threat and I felt guilty for moaning about a little rain. Our weather here is generally very stable so we are very lucky.
@choybel (5059)
Hope and pray.Hope and pray.
@hofferp (4739)
Be safe and let us know when it's over. God bless.
@LaurenInLA (2272)
OMG. I didn't hear about a red alert for a tsunami in the Phillipines. I know that it was poised to strike Hawaii and fortunately it did not. I did just read that Japan is on alert. I'll keep you and your country in my thoughts and prayers. This is getting very scary. The Chilean earthquake is one of the biggest that I've ever heard of and just a short time ago one just strucj Argentina.
@jezzmay (1845)
I will join you in prayer, that God is going to move in this. That he will protect and keep you no matter what. With God All Things Are Possible. I pray His Angels are encamped around you keeping you safe. I will this will happen. Thank you Lord for answering prayer.
@emine08 (1531)
I am so sorry to hear that candy. i just can pray. i can't do anything.god bless you