Sleepphones

Israel
Do you think that it is healthy to sleep with music or hypnosis recordings playing all night? I've tried it a few times, and I woke up in the middle of the night with headaches. I went to the sleepphone website, and this product seems to be very expensive for what you get. What do you think?
• Lubbock, Texas
Some people find that "white noise" blocks out traffic or household sounds and allows them to sleep soundly. This is especially effective for people who work nights, but to do this all night long isn't advisable. I find that I sleep all night but I don't rest and wake up tired if I leave any kind of music or anything going all night. It would be better to have something that would go off automatically in an hour or two. I've heard of a Zen radio or player that will play for a set time. If you want to go to sleep by it, it will gradually get softer until there's no sound then go off. For the alarm to wake up by it starts off very softly and gradually gets louder.