what miracles you want in life?

Do you every dream of having miracles in your life? If there's a miracle that will happens in your life, what kind of miracle would it be?
• Boston, Massachusetts
Hi Care, THe miracle that i want in life is to discover the medicine for autism. so that my kids and those other who are in the autism disorder spectrum will be mainstreamed and live a normal life. i know this will come in due time!
Yeah, it could be wonderful to discover a medicine for that and also for HIV/AIDS that nowadays become prevalent. Yeah, in the right time and in God's help and love we can have a cure for those kinds of disease. Anyway thank you for sharing with us and enjoy your day!
Each morning that we wake is a miracle. Every air that we breath is a miracle. There are lots of miracle in life that we don't see.
Yeah, I agree with you. Being able to wake up each day is indeed a great miracles. It's all up to one how she/he define miracles. Generally we define miracles as an event happens that's beyond human understanding. In order to the miracles you've mentioned one should have an eyes to see the gift of God. Anyway thank you for sharing with us and enjoy your day!
I always dream to have miracles in my life. And that is to have Peaceful life. No problem to think of. It make our life much easily.
@Opal26 (17690)
Hey careguarden! I think the only miracle that I would want to happen in my life is that I would want me and everyone that I truly care about to have good health and a long life and not have to worry about paying bills! I don't want alot of money, so don't get me wrong! I only want me and those that I love to be able to live a life without worry!