women has more advantage than men

From my daily observation, women indeed have more advantage than their men counterpart in certain ways. For instance, at my work, my boss treat women better than their male co - worker. Although it was not fair, but we all understand why. Women can come in as late as 20 to 30 minutes. While for male, they are expected to be punctuality. Usually at a date, or at a get together dinner, male has to show their side of gentlemen; they are expected to take care of the bills. Especially women with good look, they are popular among the others, and you can see they have even more advantages. What do you think?
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Not all women get such treatment. My boss doesn't treat us ike women at all. We are the ones working while i am stll trying to decide which colour dress i have to get each male co-worker, my boss included. Why do you think i give his tins of coke a vey good shake each day? Me and my hubby take turns on paying the bill when eating out. TATA.
Well, maybe my statement is too broad,and you shouldn't be included. There is always exception. I don't really mean that all women are like that. It was base on majority and my daily observation from it.
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Don't worry, i know a lot of women have a lot of advantages. TATA.
Hi, So,you don't want to be punctual,right?Is there no female boss at your workplace?If there isn't there is nothing to worry whether a woman takes advantage.You,being a male,are going to be the next boss someday!NO,the woman doesn't take an advantage but the boss does.Finally it's her boyfriend or her husband is the only person who is left on earth to console her.Or well,women are more sincere and responsible than men on an average.So,if you can show that you are the most important person who can't be ignored anyway,you'll get the reward,no matter whatever shortcut your counterpart apply.
You didn't get the irony of the statements.I just wanted him to be focussed on his responsibilities rather to find faults in others and not to complain.I wanted to make a joke like 'If you have a female boss,try to take advantage of being a male',but do not complain.Am I clear?I didn't mean to insult anyone's personality.Anyway,I'd have cleared my point there.
ya i agree with you to some extent . i have had some experiences of this kind . sometimes girls may get some grace marks than the boys . it has happened in my same class . they have have some more advantage than men . but at the same time they have some disadvantage too . women may come late to office because thay have some extra work in the home to do than the men. these things may turn the tide towards them .
I hope that is a truth. But what if that lady is a single lady, and she has no responsibility at home at all. I meant no children or family. That shouldn't be an excuse for to be late. Somehow, my boss just let go of it. Pretty fishy isn't it?
Yes women have more advantage than men. My boss also is liberal to our women colleagues. Even though they are not working hard he gives them good performance ratings.