do you fear clowns?

clowns: do you fear them? - hello!

there's one thing that im curious about is about the fear of clowns. for me, i dont find it so frightening but to some people, especially kids(and even adults) have a fear to them. i also find them weird, but their weirdness didnt make it to the point of scaring me. it just fascinates me.

photo source:www.all4parties.co.uk/
clown
cutout_faces.htm
hello! there's one thing that im curious about is about the fear of clowns. for me, i dont find it so frightening but to some people, especially kids(and even adults) have a fear to them. i also find them weird, but their weirdness didnt make it to the point of scaring me. it just fascinates me.
@haniku17 (113)
Well, I find clowns a bit scary and yes they are downright weird. I guess other kids find clowns scary because of an association made with a horror movie. I think there was this movie based on a Stephen King book called IT and the villain was a clown, if my memory serves me well.
@shhheila (1847)
in horror movies, clowns are scary, in the movie IT, i love horror. i saw this one clown in the series SUPERNATURAL, its creepy and scary...
@towongfoo27 (2989)
I don't really fear clowns either, but I have watched a movie called "The Killer Clowns" that would make anyone frightened of them. I think children are more frightened of clown because they are overwhelming to a small child. Could you imagine having to show up at birthday parties dressed as a clown? I don't think I could do it!
@ybong007 (6659)
I dont fear clowns. They are there to entertain. Just imagine how those guys make fun of themselves just to elicit laughter from the audience. But like you, i find them weird because of their make up. There are a lot of people who can make you laugh but don't wear a custom or make up.