what is your favorite snack while watching in cinemas?

yeah, may sound so nonsense but still i wanna know from you. everytime i go to the cinema, popcorn is not always my favorite snack. though, it's still a "corn", my favorite is the cornmix. i love it especially when it's covered with lot's of garlic powder. i also love it when it's spicy and matching it with super cold strawberry banana shake. i dont like the sodas though. how about you guys? which favorite snack do you always eat?
@lexx87 (1711)
• Mexico
My favorite snack are popcorn oooooooooooooh delicious or just nachos cover with lot of cheese and chillies!That's super delicious .
yummm! nachos! i love nachos!
@p3ks626 (6550)
I like eating chips and "chicharon". I dont know if you know that but it is made from pork skin. The disadvantage of eating it is that it is going to make a lot of noise when you are eating it in the theater. And I hate you for reminding me about strawberry banana shake. I love that too. I have the same craving for it and pizza.
@slovenc1 (2092)
• Slovenia
Usually popcorn and coca cola but we don't have any mixes. Sometimes i also like to buy different candies.
@MrKennedy (1994)
My favourite are those candy bags you can buy, Maltesers, Revels, Minstrels etc. They are always my favourite because they last the whole movie I also like chewing on some Haribo and Butterkist Popcorn (I cannot stand the cinema stuff)
@towongfoo27 (2989)
I don't eat a lot of movie snacks, for most of them are extremely unhealthy. Instead, I like to sneak in my own snacks in my pocket. I like a baggie filled with grapes or an apple. It is healthier to me, although all that movie food is tempting. It's just that the sizes of the movie snacks are so overwhelming and big, and most of them also have too much salt, fat, sugar, and grease, at least for me. So I prefer my own movie snacks.
@ybong007 (6659)
What else is there anyway except popcorn. If i could only bring chicken joy with matching gravy and rice then that would be good. not only would it make all other mouths water i would look like a fool as well. But i really like something heavy like a hamburger or a pizza.
While watching movie, I prefer to have French fries rather than POP corn. But mostly we ordered POPcorn. Because my friends love pop corn. with COKE-float in Mcdo.
@advokatku (4037)
while watching the movie, I prefer chocolate bar for my snack