Help! I am addicted to Faceboko's Petville!

I don't usually spend a lot of time on facebook, but they do have a few cute games. There is this one I have been playing a lot, called Petville. It is a game where the facebook user can customize the pet, it's home, and take care of it. I know it doesn't sound very exciting right off hand, but it is so cute! What games do you play on Facebook that you are addicted to? For me, Petville is definitely one of those games!
There is only two games on facebook that I am hopelessly addicted to. The first one that I'm addicted to is Bejeweled Blitz. I can sit there and play that silly minute long game over and over and over again and quickly lose at least an hour of my life playing the game. The other one that I really like playing is Mousehunt which is mostly a passive game, but I really do have a good time trying to catch the different breeds of mice that I've never caught.
My sister plays Bejeweled Blitz all the time! She is an expert practically with a very high score! I would like to try Mousehunt, though, for it sounds like fun! I love games like that, it reminds me of the 1980's Coleco vision style game, I think it was called Mousehunt, too. I am not 100% sure though.