Cheers to Starbucks!

@laglen (19783)
Starbucks allows customers to open carry their firearms where it is legal. I think this is great! I respect businesses option to not allow firearms, I also think that bars should not. But bottom line, it is up to the business owners! What is your opinion? Here is the story http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,587641,00.html?test=latestnews
@xfahctor (14111)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
"But bottom line, it is up to the business owners" Bingo. Anyway, another score for the 2nd amendment. Now lets just hope the upcomming supreme court decision doesn't strike back against with an unconstitutional ruling.
@laglen (19783)
I agree and I plan to follow this closely. This could be quite a statement for our rights.
@xfahctor (14111)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
there are a number of states who will probably ignore the ruling if it comes down against the intentions of the second amendment. State's like Montana and Tennesee have laws written in that delcare fireamrs made and purchased in their states as entirely under the control of that state and nullify federal law. THIS is how we take our country back.
@laglen (19783)
I find it terrible that that is necessary.