Moezmoney - Get Paid to Chat

@falconx (255)
Finland
Hi I found this new website which pays you to chat with others. Payments are in Paypal or Liberty reserve (instant). It's called Moezmoney.com Currently there isn't any referral systems but the more users there are online, the more we will earn.Try it. I found the website today. :)
@eyeris02 (29)
are there any members here from moezmoney?whats the feedback is it a good site if it's a good site to earn money then please invite me my mail is siverfinger_84@yahoo.com..thanks
@monouu (2612)
Do you still need an invitation? Just reply and I'll send you one asap.
i still need that invitaion..my email address is silverfinger_84@yahoo.com..thanks
@monouu (2612)
Invitation sent.
@angie828 (226)
How do you join this site? I tried to just now and it said I needed to be invited. Can anyone please invite me so I can join? It sounds like a good site, so I would be grateful if anyone was willing to help me out. THanks so much.
@chiepao (718)
I can invite you if you want. Drop me a pm :)
Where are the FAQs or TOS. The only people posting are spamming..giving all responses a plus...even though it is one word. It says it is in beta. It doesn't even show the user names, so you can't follow a conversation. I will give this site some time to work out the bugs.
@falconx (255)
• Finland
I think this site is only some days old. But you can cashout instantly for liberty reserve money, maybe i should try it, to know if they really pay :)
@falconx (255)
• Finland
Yes I hope they would add FAQ/Tos to the site.. or maybe even a forum.
The chances of a legit site opening without FAQs or TOS are very slim. It shows me they are not serious. Even if they would pay a few people, I wouldn't trust them. I will wait to see what happens. They will also need to implement a referral system, before anyone can actually make money. You are working...yet you have no idea what cash out is....where does it say cash out instantly?
@chiepao (718)
I'm a member of this site but somehow I was deceived with the earnings shown. When it says you have 2.1234 earnings, I thought I already earned $2, but it was just $0.02 cents. Anyway it's not that hard to earn there for people are friendly and are active. I think I got my $0.01 for about 3 hours of on and off chatting.
Hey, PM me an invite. I was going to test it out.
@chiepao (718)
PM sent :)
pls pm me an invite too..thanks
@de_toya (2434)
How does it work? How to earn there?
@yresh12 (3222)
All you need to do is log.in your email and have a conversation with other users.
I typed in my email and I received a msg indicating that I need to be invited first. The concept looks good. But the procedure of signing up seems disorganized. How can we expect this type of site to stand by the offer for us to get paid posting or participating in the chat when the rules are not that organized?
@SomeCowgirl (32271)
If it earns or not, I'll go. I like chat format a lot better sometimes. I've wanted a site to chat on and earn.
@falconx (255)
• Finland
I've been looking for some quick liberty reserve money and I think moezmoney is good for that, they even pay the LR payments instantly. I hope the site will remain for a long time
@SomeCowgirl (32271)
I hope you have fun on it. I'll use the same username if I use any at all... so if you see me just let me know your from mylot...
@avani26 (1521)
I checked out the site but am not able to understand a thing. It just keeps asking to post something. Am I missing something?
@stand87 (667)
• Bulgaria
I just tried the site. And what I found is that Moezmoney is just for fun. You can earn cents there, but even this is hard to do. You need to post and post and post to earn 1 cent. What about the 1$ minimum payout? You need to post all day and after half a month maybe less you'll reach 1$. Some people there told me that they earned 4 cents for 2 hours chatting crazy. This is what I found.
@falconx (255)
• Finland
It really depends how much you will earn. The Pot will increase and decrease over time. Sometimes it's 0.04 cents per post, sometimes as low sa 0.001 cent per post. But it depends. The more people online, the more earnings for everybody.
@Regz786 (11)
Its really proving to be a great site I m having a lot of fun . Only thing is if there would be more users there it wud be a hell lot of more fun and earning will go rocket high so come on ppls earn for chat its really awesome :D
@falconx (255)
• Finland
Yes, we all should refer our friends there. More money = more earnings? :)
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
oh cool......i am gonna check it out to see if it's something i wanna try out....but i would like to know if it's for international members as well as to know the minimum payout?
@falconx (255)
• Finland
Cool, so you got a response from the admin. I guess there will be lots of changes to the site, because it's in beta.
Hmm.. Interesting, I will check out this later. Right now, I am posting alot of discussions, it's fun :D Or should I use it now...
@yresh12 (3222)
hey! gogie.. I think you should go for it... am there and am earning a couple of cents'.. Its really and advantage if you have a lot users there online...
• Mexico
Looks ok! When I first got it was ok, but when I posted something the chat box stays in gray and I can see no one's post but the +! I can see if a keep posting my cents increase!! Since I see no answers for what I post I feel I'm in twitter or something like that!! Hope to make a dollar soon to see if they pay! But nothing tops mylot.com! Its the very best site ever!!! Greetings to every one! Libna.
@falconx (255)
• Finland
Good, I think the more users are online the more we will earn, too..
dude that site is freakin awsome! i tried it out and i am already earning some pretty good money so far. i thank you for posting this discusion and sharing your way of earning.
@falconx (255)
• Finland
Congratz, it's very addicting site.
Thanks,my kind of site! I'll give it a try.
@falconx (255)
• Finland
No problem :) Have fun!
Dear falconx, Wow, it's great. But, is it a Scam Program ?
@falconx (255)
• Finland
I don't think so, it looks pretty promising site.Its in beta phase now..
Have you actually ever made money from this sight? I am going to go check it out right now. It does sound like fun and if it is true then it might be a fun way to make a little extra pocket change. I am sure they do not pay you like they pay the real chat operaters. I will let everyone know of my findings on this sight and if they pay.
i heard u have to have someone send u a invite my email or something so if u can send me an invite mines klutzycutie@gmail.com
how can i register with this site ..i doont know .what is it
i m going to check out this website thnks for the info
@qamarep (4450)
• Pakistan
can someone invite me pls.. qamarep@hotmail.com