The WORST day of my LIFE....screw it! ahhhh :-(

I will never forget the date (march 02,2010) the day that i completely lost my fourteen year old porcelain very very expensive TEETH(jacket). Yeah, my teeth gotten loose again and it's been more than a month now. but this time i was careful not to loose it since i don't have the MONEY to have it put back again or request a NEW one from a dentist, which i know is too expensive. I always put it in plastic cup together with my toothbrush and paste since i end up looking at it in my BED when ever i wake up because it loosen. Now, it's completely different. it was there around 3am before i slept, then today it was just..gone. So, who to blame this time? * myself? i may have slept walk then took my teeth and threw somewhere i can't remember? highly unlikely because i slept at 3am so pretty remember much where i put it. * rats and cockroaches? haven't seen a rat in my this room since i moved here. vermins? teeth's a bit heavy compare to a cat food they used to take from one of cats before, but it's a possibility (they should Pay for it Darn IT!) * THE TOOTH FAIRY?! Whoa! there's something you don't think every day, and i hope it's not a guy cause if it is am gonna rip his wings off. aww, for pete's sake it's not even REAL, it's not even GOLD. I know, it can be funny but am just mad as hell right now. you know I was planning to get a job this month for real, but now...i may not even be able to SMILE again with out closing my mouth. it's just too terrible, but thank GOD am single.
@neildc (17253)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
have you thought about your new dog had taken it? isn't it a possibility that your new dog took it and played with it at your yard? sorry budz, but you have to deal with it now. as tamara have said, you could have the most beautiful toothless smile.
Hello neildc, No, Jolen often allowed to go inside but never reached my room and besides, it's on the computer table so there was no way for her to reach it. i guess i do have to deal with but so much for my job hunting, i can't look for work looking like thisat least have a sense good grooming for me, besides it's a turn off
@doryvien (2293)
Hi Letran, I'm sorry I know you're mad but I find this really funny, and blaming cockroaches is even funnier . Now, the tooth fairy thing may be a lot more sensible, but hey, he should be considerate enough to return it to you, it's expensive as you say. Anyways, I hope you find it, or you find the money to replace it. I can imagine how hard it is to smile toothless - like this one -
hello dory, No kidding, there are cockroaches here in my room. i remember them eating my cats food when i had one in the basement to keep her from being seen by my aunt. but some how i may have miss a little detail in my brain in where i really put it. well, i was just kidding about the tooth fairy though i feel sad about this. i can smile with out showing my teeth.
@yresh12 (3222)
Cool down... We'll sometimes you really can't expect what's going to happen next. i hope you'll get it through!
Hello yresh, thank you so much. NO, i didn't expect this at all, but i am happy because i didn't entirely let it get to me since i got other things to do.
@rsa101 (15614)
• Quezon City, Philippines
What a day indeed. Oh well I guess you should save for a replacement then. , and if you happen to afford one then maybe tell your dentist to make the denture rather permanent already. I have two and one has fallen already but I was able to salvage it back then have it placed back. Until today about a couple of years already it is still there hanging like firmly on my gums.
Hello rsa, I don't know If i'll ever find it again, it will simply just frustrates me if i try. am sure it's a cockroach or the rats who took it. well, two decades ago it was denture or the fake one but because of the barbeque incident the dentist put the wrong tooth and that all starts the trouble. the last dentist who had it installed told to save money so that i could have a replacement, it's not holding anymore.
@rsa101 (15614)
• Quezon City, Philippines
Well forgot the cockroaches anymore. I am sure they are enjoying what they found in that tooth. Well if it is not holding anymore then I think false denture is the most appropriate thing for you now that your tooth cannot hold onto your jacket anymore.
@se7enthbird (8328)
now that is something to get mad about. you might had swallowed it har har har.... joke. maybe the tooth fairy got it go and email the rock har har har and blame him or asked were he put it. now since you are single you can ask mom or dad to pay for another jacket. but since that is really expensive it might take awhile before you can have another. practice smilling now.
@doryvien (2293)
Hi Seven, You are funny . Sorry, Letran, can't help but laugh har har har
Well, where could it have gone to?! And who would possible want to take your teeth? I mean, is there a new underground business for teeth now?! Maybe you just misplaced it. Or maybe the dwarfs just borrowed it for awhile. You know what the elders say about them, they borrow things, and then you'll just see them in the most unusual places when they return it.. SO just wait and see, maybe they're making your teeth whiter.. Cheer uP!
Hello Ingking, that's my first suspicion but i have no idea who got it. it's a high probability that it was only in my mind that i put it in the plastic cup and some how i didn't remember where it was really put. my helper will clean my room any time this week so i wouldn't loose but i have gotten over, maybe it is the sign to have it replaced, whether i liked it or not.thank you for cheering me up.
Hi Let, I am so sorry you have lost your toothtooth fairy took it but please don't pull his wings out!, didn't mean to laugh, I bet you have a really nice toothless smile. Tamara
Hello tamara, yeah, real sad, the guy tooth fairy was very very rude taking my fake teeth XD. well, lucky i haven't seen that freaking fairy, i don't like to smile at all with out my teeth not to mention that i have gained weight.
@arakawaii (271)
OMG!... I know how expensive it is, but I guess it being drag by a rat!!!
hello arakawaii, There's no way that a small rat could have drag it since i don't see them in the in my pc table. bu it's another possibility because i also put a tooth paste and brush in it.
Well that is something I hope you find them somethere.
• Boston, Massachusetts
Hi LK, it's almost a month my friend since this thing happened to you. so, did you find it? how are you now? i hope this was already resolved and that you can fully smile. we really need to take care of our teeth and jackets...it's really expensive my friend!
@hexeduser22 (5853)
I see hmm maybe the wandering female ghost from my place the other night went to your place and found your tooth. I did told it to visit my friends here while I was away I hope you have found it by now or maybe it was the one that was keeping my dogs busy the other day
@thezone (9451)
Hi LetranKnight25, The tooth fairy is real I tells ya Could be worse though. I have a friend who has a plate with two false teeth on it and he has lost them a grand total of three times. The first set he had, he said they just imploded The second set he had he flushed down the toilet and the third set was lost in a field late at night (long story, don't ask) So he had a very expensive time of it. He has been very careful of his teeth ever since. Hope you have luck finding yours.
that is really a problem! relax and chill for the moment. maybe the tooth fairy!
@paula27661 (15899)
Oh my...I can appreciate why you are so mad; this could cost you a fortune! The way I see it the teeth have to be somewhere unless a) you swallowed them or B) rats and/or cockroaches really are the culprits! As option b is highly unlikely and surely you would know if you swallowed them or at least you will soon (LOL)! Now the tooth fairy theory is a valid one, my eight year old tells me that Felicity Wishes’ friend is practicing for the job of tooth fairy and is not doing too well, maybe she’s responsible! Seriously though I hope you’ve found them by now...
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Tooth fairy haha Well seriously, I hope you have found them by now.
@besthope44 (12145)
Hey that bad and i know how it causes so much uneasyness when you go out. Just relax well and then think, just rewind the day, may be you get little hint,surely it will be in a safe place. Again check your room thoroughly, if you have dogs, they might help you. My doggy always helps me in getting my spectacles..haha