All most all of them are providing offers on sim cards saying extra talk time...

Which sim card is better you feel to use? Me am getting confused unable to understand on the whole which is offering good....for people...How many sim cards do you have? Are they good you fee?
actually all network offers a lot of promotion to encourage users but in fact both have the same features in terms of sms and call charges. but the one that i like is the sun network since i always call and text abroad. they offer 9 pesos for international text while other network charge 15 pesos. for call, even if you only have 20 pesos in your load you can still call internationally but for other network you must at least 40 pesos in your balance. thats why no matter what sim card they offer in the market inspite of the promotion since promotion is good only while new, i still go with sun network.
Thank you for your response and idea you gave...
@daliaj (5689)
I live in India and now there are lots of offers in SIM cards. The talk time offers and SIM card offers are far better compared to the time 5 years ago, when I got my first cell phone and SIM card. I have good offers now I am make cheaper phone calls now compared to the time 5 years ago. The only issue is with the talktime. The talk time value has reduced over years, but many companies have talktime offers, now. Also, the competition among telephone service providers are much high, now.
Thank you for your response..