which is your favourite bass guitar?

@alvingb (265)
Singapore
Hi muscians? many of us have different preference when it comes to bass guitars. as for me i love playing on the fender Jazz bass. it gives the groove and the tone that i want. So what is your favourite bass guitar?
@rachael5760 (2720)
• Israel
I like to be the only women in the band and to play fretless bass Yamaha. I am very impressed that you have a very expensive bass guitar, Fender. I play also Klezmer, clarinet, flute and saxophone. And of course guitars, lots of guitar. Iam a guitar teacher.
@Jargoness (1193)
• Israel
Fretless (bass) guitar! First time I saw one I was speechless, lol. How do you play it? I mean, only by ear?
@Reyk22 (132)
The ghetto bass's at walmart that I smash onstage with my strat guitar.
@Jargoness (1193)
• Israel
I'd love to have a Jazz Bass, it being a Fender or a Squier.. right now I have a Yamaha RBX170 which is quite cool both for beginners and "pro", in my opinion. By the way. Why the heck was this discussion reported? It's not a 'poll', the user is asking bass players what's their favorite bass and why. If you delete this one, go ahead and delete all the "what's the best antivirus???"; lots of them in the site.