If Tomorrow Never Comes

@leateagee (3667)
China
I have come across this song while watching a TV show and it says a lot about people. It kept me wondering 'what if tomorrow never comes' what did I do today that would not make the people left behind regret. Or that could had make myself be at peace while I travel into another life. Please take time to read or listen to this music and you will feel what I felt. "If Tomorrow Never Comes" Sometimes late at night I lie awake and watch her sleeping She's lost in peaceful dreams So I turn out the lights and lay there in the dark And the thought crosses my mind If I never wake up in the morning Would she ever doubt the way I feel About her in my heart If tomorrow never comes Will she know how much I loved her Did I try in every way to show her every day That she's my only one And if my time on earth were through And she must face this world without me Is the love I gave her in the past Gonna be enough to last If tomorrow never comes 'Cause I've lost loved ones in my life Who never knew how much I loved them Now I live with the regret That my true feelings for them never were revealed So I made a promise to myself To say each day how much she means to me And avoid that circumstance Where there's no second chance to tell her how I feel If tomorrow never comes Will she know how much I loved her Did I try in every way to show her every day That she's my only one And if my time on earth were through And she must face this world without me Is the love I gave her in the past Gonna be enough to last If tomorrow never comes [b]So tell that someone that you love Just what you're thinking of If tomorrow never comes[/b] Happy mylotting! Happy ever day! Live each day to the fullest. Enjoy!
@tammytwo (4305)
This is the song my husband and I had played at our wedding in 1993. I love that song and almost cry every time I hear it. It does say so much and reminds us not to take people for granted.
@leateagee (3667)
Oh that is so beautiful. You just gave me an idea of a song for my wedding day. he he he. I wish that you and your husband will always love each other through thick and thin. You are definitely right that we shouldn't take people for granted. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day! Happy myloting!
@Avinigav (238)
If tomorrow never comes... I will try to finish all I wanted.. especially show love to someone I love deeply. Maybe that's the last time I can say I love you as much as I can..
@leateagee (3667)
That's so great. Well, I wish you all the best. Even though tomorrow will still come, let us not take for granted the people that we love. Thank you for sharing. Happy mylotting!
thanks for the song, i like it also. if tomorrow never comes then maybe i have a lot of regrets in my life coz first and foremost i never meet my father yet for more than 10 years now, nor i never seen my parents for how many years now. i dont live with my other siblings so i dont have a change to spent more time with them, and i dont have a change to be with the one i love as his far from here. i still wish that tomorrow will come that i can be with the man i truly love together with our kids. nd being to be with my family even just once a month.