Food Network Challenge with Rice Crispies Cereal Treats

Okay, I use to love as a child when my mom would make the Rice Crispie Cereal Treats. I would just gobble them up like they were going out of style. Last night I watched a Food Network Challenge on that very thing-Rice Krispie Treats. In this challenge, the competitors had to make famous bridges out of Rice Crispie Squares. They also had to build them to scale. I remember one lady had her Rice Krispie Treats so rock hard for the challenge, that she had to use an automatic saw ti cut through them. Another competitor had to do sugar work for the cables an fine detail work on another bridge. It was so cool to watch, for I never knew that Rice Krispies had that mcuh creative potential! It would be hard to build a bridge, for the treats would be flimsy from the marshmallows holding it all together, ya think? Anyone in the mood for Rice Krispies now? I am!
I am always in the mood for Rice Krispy treats. Now, as for the creative potential of them, there was a time that I wouldn't have thought that there was room for creativity with them, but I recently watched one of the cake making contest shows where the contestants had to make a themed cake. In this challenge one of the contestants used Rice Krispy Treats to make a car for the cake that they were making. It didn't turn out perfectly, but I thought that it was a really creative idea.
@jewels49 (1783)
Wow..I thought we were creative when we used cookie cutters to cut them into shapes and candies to decorate them.
@Reyk22 (132)
Lol I do not usually watch food network because of weird things like this. It gives me cravings for cake and rice krispies so maybe I am going to go indulge them :D peace out