Amazon for buying books

I recently decided to purchase something for myself. So I surfed over to amazon.com, and bought myself my two favorite books, Timeless Tales of Gods and Heroes by Edith Hamilton and Writing Down the Bones: Freeing the Writer Within by Natalie Goldberg. Both of these are awesome books, because while one goes into detail about the Greek and Roman Gods and Goddesses in Mythology, the other share many ideas of how to get back to writing again if a writer has been out fo practice. I like Natalie Goldberg's book, for she doesn't waste time on having super long chapters or on getting all technical on the subject. Instead her ideas on writing are very creative and fun, and thanks to Amazon.com, I can now purchase good quality books at a much cheaper price. Go Amazon.com! I also love mythology, for Timeless Tales of Gods and Heroes was my favorite book in highschool, too. It's just one of those books that stays with you. I am glad I finally did somethng for myself, instead of buying junk. The mind is a terrible thing to waste! Here are the links to the books if you are interested! http://www.amazon.com/Mythology-Timeless-Tales-Gods-Heroes http://www.amazon.com/Writing-Down-Bones-Freeing-Writer
I am an avid reader. There aren't any certain books that I absolutely have to read, I will read anything that is put in front of me. Even while our family has been going through a stage where we are living on a very tight budget, I still manage to find a little bit of wiggle room in the budget so that I can get some new reading material. The genre of books that I am the most interested in is medical thrillers, but I read a lot of books that don't fall into that genre.
. Yes the mind is a terrible thing to waste! I'm in the process of establishing an estorer through amazon books. With little or money Its taking some time. I will posting on for grand opening hopefully soon.I have quit a selection Everyone wish me luck, I'm new to all of this money making, online biz. Any advise on the sub. would be helpful & appreciated . I have a diverse collection! Some greek myth,I'll let you exactly what I have Toowongfoo Here are a some titles of that are I have; Collected Verses, The complete Works Of Edgar Allan Poe, Currier,Longfellow, Norman Rockwell, Essential Picasso,Sketches of Kiev. I also have , alot of lieterature on New Mexico History & The Southwest. I know not a subject amongst the most popular, however tradition southwestern designs happen to be. Indian Silver Smithing, Native American Hist, Coronados expidition,& Roadside geology somewhat are. I wish you all a wonderful day :)happy day!!!