If you could write a letter to President Obama, what would it say?

I thought this would be an interesting topic to start, as everyone has different feelings on the president. Some might think he is adoing a good job, while other might think he is doing a bad job of runnig the country. Yet could you imagine sitting in his seat? What would you say if you knew that President Obama was going to read your letter?
@goldeneagle (6776)
I would tell him to retire and take his stupid Socialist A$$ somewhere else and leave our country alone...
There are a couple things that I would ask him. The first thing that I would ask him is why my mother and all other people that are receiving federal pension didn't get a cost of living increase for this year despite the fact that the cost of their health insurance went up. The other thing that I would ask is if it would be possible to just regulate the cost of health insurance instead of trying to make it a government program. I think that regulation would be the better option so that health care could be affordable for all people.
@laglen (19783)
that is a loaded question! I think I would first ask him to protect my rights and the Constitution at all costs. I would ask him to please stop trying to run our lives and worry more about shaving down government and lead the people toward personal responsibility.
@phoenix8606 (4978)
hi! I am really not interesting in politics, I even hate it, and I am also not an american, but if I can write to him and say him just one thing, I think it will be something like that: "Are you crazy man??? stop the war in Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran, and let the people go home! leave the locals live their live and doing what they want! don't always thing how to earn some benefits from the wars that you country wages!" that will be my letter to him!