anyone know how neobux rented referals work

@hasandu (157)
Bangladesh
pls help me stated topic
dont rely on renting referrals in neobux. they will not be active and finally we get loss after the 30 days. i invested my hard earned money for renting in neobux and lost $10. instead its better to find some direct referrals even though it takes some time.
@hasandu (157)
• Bangladesh
its really complicated!!
@hasandu (157)
• Bangladesh
Yea, is neobux seeming to you good earning site? is it really works for you? whats your position?
you rent, you lose money, if you have money to rent then use it to get real referrals. let me know if you need help.
@topffer (29869)
• France
Not a bad shortcut, francisco :) If you are a standard (free) neobux user, it's very difficult to get your money back with rented referrals. It's also difficult to promote neobux to get direct referrals as a lot of members do it. If you consider doing an upgrade someday and learn how to manage your rented referrals, then it can be a real source of income.
@hasandu (157)
• Bangladesh
thanks both for your point of view. topffer do you know who are those rented referrl? if they r real one then i also can be rented rfl for someone else? but i didnt see any option like that to work someone's referal..
@kialele (126)
I used to be ultimate golden member, after one year, I get the invest money back, doesn't really earn more. Then I have all referrals gone only left 10 survive. Renew all of them for 90 days. Now the money is gaining so slow but at least make money everyday. So if you already have some good referrals, keep it, otherwise, it is quite risky to buy some more
@hasandu (157)
• Bangladesh
thanks for warning. i am new at neobux so just wanted direction. thanks
I have rented many times referrals in neobux. But I didn't get the investment back. So I stopped renting referrals in neobux. At the same time in palmbux, rented referrals are giving returns.
• Thailand
Well, if your not willing to go for Golden/Ultimate, the it is unwise to rent. Try calculating the AVG or getting your overall investment back. From my experience, an average of .7 sometimes is hard to get so unless you are ultimate, you will hardly get a profit at all. Don't rent unless you are going for ultimate.