argentina win, and Maradonna smile

@adhyz82 (36289)
Indonesia
hm, the biggest challenge for maradonna career as a coach had solved by succesfully.when match against germany, argentina can win 1-0 by gonzalo higuain. but in overall i dont see argentina as a strong candidate for world cup winner even my favourite nations in world cup is always Argentina. whats your opinions guys? let me know.
I have to say that the fancy footworks from Argentina will be a game winner in the world cup. It is a great joy to watch them dribble and shame their opponent when they dribble pass them.
@adhyz82 (36289)
football is not about skill individual only but teamwork. lets see the different level when messi play for barca and when he use a national jersey. in argentina,mass media always blame that Messi is never played too seriously for national team, maybe
@stvasile (7317)
I think Argentina has no chance of winning this World Cup. In fact, I think Argentina has the poorest chances in the last 20 years. Maradona was probably the best player ever, but that doesn't make him a good coach. I think they will play a quarter final, because they have a fairly accessible group and the teams from group A, against which the group B top 2 teams will play, are not that strong either. I think Argentina's performance is only based entirely on the players, as Maradona is too small for this job.
@adhyz82 (36289)
hm, if we see about record ya argentina is not favourite, but lets see is not about history.argentina had a full requirements to be a champion in world cup in south africa.