facebook games

Is there a way to play the sims on facebook? I have been trying ot find this out. If it is please send me a link. thanks so much
@series6 (294)
Ping me also if you could find one. i never play facebook games. but if there is a sim, i'm sure i would.
I hope to find out soon.
I was told to go to piratebay.com amd down load it.
@nonersays (2688)
My brother wants to know the answer to this question too! He swears he's seen a picture of the sims on youtube, but can't find it.
I hope someone comes with the answer soon.
• United Arab Emirates
I don't remember seeing SIMS on the list of games on facebook, it's quite easy to request and see if they can add it for you and other facebook lovers, try emailing their support team.
@jd107nette (1456)
i wanna know too just in case it could be made possible... actually i've been searching for anything like that in fb.. hopefully it could be done
I'm pretty sure that there isn't a Sims game that is available on facebook right now. But, hey, if the developers of the game were to see on here that there is a demand for their game by reading this conversation, that would be a great thing because I'd like to play it too if it was available for us to play on there. I really like the interaction that you can have with others when you are playing games on facebook.
@phoenix8606 (4978)
hi! I also don't know about that, but if you can't find it with a search box, then there is no way. but you can do something else, which i know from my friends- if there is some interesting feature/game that many people would like to be add in facebook you can send a message to the admin and offer him to put it in facebook. And as I know sims is one of the most famous games, then i think he would do it. you should try, you have nothing to lose